Imaging Office Systems can help with your digital transformation.
The kinds of remote work and collaboration platforms we build ARE designed to handle mission-critical documents…while providing all the functionality you would get from popular productivity and communication apps—BUT with the security and safeguards, you need to protect your data and your customers’ data.
Remote Work Solutions for any size business
Learn about remote work solutions from Imaging Office Systems that can help you:
- Maintain telepresent remote team collaboration.
- Go fully paperless or near-paperless, which will save costs and enhance your efficiency and productivity.
- Distribute important information and documents automatically.
- Adhere to and maintain document compliance standards that meet all industry and government requirements.
- Capture info wherever it resides within your IT environment and automatically route it wherever it needs to go.
- Using AI/machine learning capabilities, you’ll be able to automate menial or repetitive—but important—business processes that will allow your people to focus on more important tasks.
- Get best-in-class document security with definable access controls, centralized storage, audit trails, and streamlined search and retrieval.
- Capture and integrate data more effectively into your decision-making processes.
- Get fast, high capacity scanning service where we do all the work for you—or we can provide you the equipment and support to do it yourself!
- Locate, access, capture, and utilize digital information anywhere in your IT architecture.
Remote Work Solutions start at $300.
National Sales Manager Barry Carr along with his dog Zeus explain how Imaging Office Systems can set up a remote work system for $300 (5 users). In the wake of the Covid 19, pandemic business needs to stay up and running, even from your own home.