Enterprise Scanning Solutions for All Document & Record Digitization Needs
Do you have a large collection of file cabinets full of paper documents taking up space? Or, maybe it’s an archive of microfilm at risk of deterioration.
Imagine digitizing all those assets and the strategic value it could bring to your organization…or the prospect of achieving maximum information management efficiency in a way that really benefits your bottom line.
Whatever the need, Imaging Office Systems can deliver the enterprise scanning solutions necessary to rapidly and cost-effectively accomplish your information management and workflow goals.
What do you need to become more efficient with your business processes? We can help!
We’ll pick up and scan your mail as a daily service, and we’ll set you up to route those documents digitally to the right people. We can digitize any type of paper or microfilm, no matter the size, volume, or condition.
Our experts can also set up a database integration or customized cloud platform to help you organize and work effectively with your newly digitized assets. Or, if you’re obligated to store certain records, offload them to one of our fully compliant, state-of-the-art, climate-controlled document storage facilities.
Imaging Office Systems Scanning Lab Tour
Why Enterprise Scanning with Imaging Office Systems?
- Expertise: We scan and process over 5,000,000 images per month in five state-of-the-art document conversion labs.
- Your originals are always secure: Our document conversion labs are secured via keypad access, separate computer networks, encryption, document-level access controls, and foreign media/smart phone-free zones.
- Tight chain-of-custody: We know the who, what, when, and where for every customer document at all times. Your information is safe and secure every step of the way.
- Formalized quality control system: We track and process every document in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 820 / ISO9002 quality management standards.
- On-site solutions available: Some scanning projects just require the right piece of hardware and a bit of training for your team.
Featured Case Studies
This major Midwestern credit union needed to normalize files coming from different acquired credit unions to be compatible with their digital document repository. We now deliver scanning services for over 3,500 documents on a weekly basis and reformat the data for import from multiple formats.
A worldwide medical manufacturer needed assistance working with patient records, digitizing them and to still be HIPAA compliant. Imaging Office Systems helped them take the digital transformation and create new, custom processes that increased record accuracy, save time and money.
Reducing Paper: The Ultimate Guide:
Everything you need to know about getting rid of paper. Download now!
The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Reengineering:
Automate your workflows to enhance productivity, reduce errors, and get more done! Download now!